Finding Residence

If you want to apply for a municipal rental housing you can fill out the application form at the housing office in your municipality. Contact details for the city/municipality:

Private Tenement

A private tenement is usually quicker to obtain than a municipal tenement. The rent for a private tenement is usually higher. You can look for private tenements online or in local newspapers. Asking a housing agent directly for available tenements can also pay off.
If you want to rent a private residence you should contact the landlord directly. Make an appointment for a house viewing.
When renting a private residence you should make a contract with the landlord.

Contact details for private housing agents in the Jakobstad region:


Don't forget to submit a notification of change of address when you move!

Content Widgetarea
Bottom Widgetarea